Cubii Pro Under Desk Elliptical: QUICK OVERVIEW
What We Like
What We Don't Like
Time is of the essence and in the ever-increasing fast-paced world we live in today, people of all ages are looking for and finding ways to fit more into less time. The under-desk elliptical is just one way of combining activities to save time.
While some might think that it is cutting corners, others find it innovative and productive. Personally, I think it is absolutely genius and many people that have bought and used the Cubii Pro under-desk elliptical seem to agree.
Cubii Pro Under Desk Elliptical Review
Not only is it small and discreet, it is feature packed. The idea behind the Cubii was born when one of the co-founders of Cubii was doing his first internship and realized he needed a way to exercise while working. The first prototype was made in a university design shop, it was clumsy and basic, but it evolved over the years and three other prototypes to become what it is today.
The idea was to bring exercise to you no matter where you are and then take it a step further and allow it to integrate and communicate with all smart tracking devices and apps. This has been achieved with the Cubii Pro under-desk elliptical; however, the founders are still pushing the limits and we can expect more great things from them in the future.
Who is this product for?
This elliptical trainer is for anyone who is looking to add some convenient exercise into their day without having to leave their desk and go to the gym. If you can sit and reach the stepper, you can use it, as there aren’t any specific age limits.
When your Cubii Pro arrives, it will require minimal assembly. All the parts and tools needed are included in the box. Also included are two chair stoppers that you place over the ends of your office chair to keep it still and prevent it from moving while you are exercising.
You will also receive a comprehensive user guide that offers you all the information you will need and more regarding, set up, maintenance, safety, troubleshooting and contact details should you need to get in touch with customer support.
Overview of features
- Bluetooth enabled: Possibly the best feature and unique to the Cubii Pro as it is the only Bluetooth enabled under-desk elliptical trainer. Bluetooth enables you to connect to other smart devices and apps to track your progress
- Sync to Fitbit and Apple Healthkit, it requires iPhone 5 or above running iOS 9 or above, and Android phones running OS 4.4 or above
- Durable and sturdy: Cubii Pro was built to last and boasts better construction, better parts, and better quality control than some of its predecessors. Special attention was given to designing the Cubii Pro to eliminate sliding while in use
- Designed for comfort: The patented ergonomic angels of the Cubii Pro provide a smooth workout that has a low impact on your joints. It has been designed to fit comfortably under your desk for a workout without bumping your knees
- Whisper quiet: The Cubii Pro is extremely quiet as it was designed to be used in the office or in front of the TV where you don’t want irritating, noisy sounds. At worst the Cubii has a very soft sound that sounds almost like the hum of a small desk fan
- Resistance: With the Cubii Pro you can select from 8 resistance levels and burn approximately 150 calories per hour, all from the comfort of a chair
- The downside is that it can only be used while seated and not when standing
Tutorial/how to get the most out of it
The Cubii Pro needs minimal assembly before getting ready to start exercising. Once assembled you place it on the floor under your desk or wherever you intend to exercise. Use the built-in stabilizers to ensure that it is level, use the provided chair stoppers to stop your chair from moving and then you are ready to start exercising. It is best to use the unit on a mat.
The Cubii Pro offers you everything you would want in an under-desk elliptical trainer and more. With Bluetooth connectivity, it is a front-runner for the best elliptical trainer. The downside is that it comes with a hefty price tag compared to other under-desk elliptical trainers.
If you are looking for a more budget-friendly option, then you need to look at the Stamina InMotion elliptical trainer; it doesn’t have the Bluetooth connectivity, but it offers you the complete package.
You certainly won’t be disappointed in the Cubii Pro as it is a well-designed, well-constructed unit that will give you the workout that you need, all in the comfort of your office chair. No need to waste lunch breaks sweating it out in the gym anymore. If you can afford it, it is well worth the money.