As reputable of a brand as Nike is, you can guarantee that their shoes are one of the most popular things consumers purchase from their brand, and for all the right reasons. The Nike Men’s Flex Control II Cross Trainers is no exception to the typically luxurious running shoes you can get from Nike, especially as they have a wide variety of features that you are sure to appreciate and use to your advantage every time you wear them.
Nike Men’s Flex Control II Cross Trainers
These sneakers are the perfect combination of functional shoes with a stylish advantage over other designs on the market. There are five various color combinations available, and each has their own unique features. For example, the cool grey-and-black combo sneakers have a marbled sole for added aesthetics.
Aside from the fact that you’ll have a fashionable pair of cross trainers, the Nike Men’s Flex Control II Cross Trainers are equally as functional as they have an array of features that you would expect from a high-end brand such as Nike. From their prestigious Nike Flex technology to their enhanced ventilation, there are plenty of things you’ll put to good use.
Who Are These Cross Trainers Meant For?
Another thing that makes Nike so unique when compared to other shoe brands is how versatile their designs are. Not only are they manufactured for high-impact exercises, but you can also wear them casually. This means that they are the ideal pair of sneakers for absolutely anyone looking for comfort while the shoes are on their feet for an extended period.
Even though the pair of Nike Men’s Flex Control II Cross Trainers is advertised for men, it is certainly adaptable for women as well. However, these specific shoes are not available in children’s sizes. Nonetheless, you’ll easily be able to find the ideal pair for everyday wear or as an alternative to your old and rundown workout shoes.
Unboxing the Nike Men’s Flex Control II Cross Trainers
As with any other Nike product, when you unbox the trainers from their quintessential orange Nike box, there aren’t any extra accessories that you’ll receive. The shoes will be packaged professionally to make sure they don’t incur any damage while being shipped to your location.
For added convenience, it would be nice if the Nike Men’s Flex Control II Cross Trainers came with an extra pair of shoelaces, but you won’t find any in the box and the shoes already come equipped with a sturdy set of laces.
- Nike Flex technology in the midsole promotes natural movement
- Mesh in the forefoot and heel helps enhance ventilation
- Multi-surface traction pattern for multidirectional movement
- No-sew skins on the toe and heel provide durability in these high-wear areas
Overview of Features
As with most pairs of Nike shoes, there is a list of great features designed to accommodate all different types of feet, including:
- Textile and rubber materials: Made out of both synthetic textile and rubber, this is the ideal pair of shoes to be worn in any kind of weather simply because it is breathable and soft on your feet. You won’t have to worry about sweating out of your shoes while you’re on the elliptical and you also won’t have to worry about long drying times if you get caught in the rain.
- Nike Flex technology: As a patented technology found in most luxurious pairs of Nike runners, the Flex technology is essential for giving your foot the most natural movement possible. You won’t feel any stiffness or discomfort as your feet will easily adapt to the construction of the shoe.
- Improved ventilation: Aside from the fact that the shoes are made of breathable textile, you’ll also notice that there is mesh surrounding the forefoot and the heel that also adds an extra bit of ventilation.
- Enhanced traction pattern: With the integration of the multi-surface traction pattern on the sole of the shoe, you won’t have to worry about slippage or painful movements while you’re on the go. This specialized traction helps to accommodate your body weight regardless of how you’re moving.
- New-sew skins: If there’s one thing you’re sure to notice about the Nike Men’s Flex Control II Cross Trainers, it’s that there aren’t any seams in the most high-impact areas of the shoes. This helps to improve their overall durability and build quality as the skins keep the shoe together instead of unreliable sewn seams.
How to Make the Most Out of the Nike Men’s Flex Control II Cross Trainers
Eventually, your pair of Nike Men’s Flex Control II Cross Trainers will get dirty, and sometimes, it might even be stained. To get the most out of your investment, you should learn how to remove stains properly. Here is a helpful video for you:
If you’re less of a Nike fan and are looking for an alternative pair of shoes that add a little more comfort, the pair of is also a great option. Although these shoes don’t have the patented Nike Flex technology or multidirectional traction, they do have a couple of additional features recommended for people with foot pain and discomfort, and they are:
Fresh Foam midsole: If you want to feel like you’re walking on a cloud with all the support that your feet need, the Fresh Foam midsole in the New Balance 713v3 Training Shoes is your best bet.
Lugged outsole: For additional shoe protection and to keep your feet more stable when wearing these trainers, the lugged outsole will protect the integrity of your runners.
Removable insert: Designed for all types of wearers, you also have the ability to remove the entire insert from the New Balance 713v3 Training Shoes for personalized comfort.
The Nike Men’s Flex Control II Cross Trainers is ideal for anyone who is interested in enhancing their comfort while working out, walking, or going out for a quick jog. These trainers have everything that you would expect a high-end pair of shoes to have from the patented Nike Flex technology to durable laces designed to last throughout the years.
With the ability to wear the Nike Men’s Flex Control II Cross Trainers in all types of weather and still benefit from the breathability, added support, and multidirectional traction, there’s no reason as to why these shouldn’t become your next investment when it comes to workout gear.