Stamina InMotion Elliptical Trainer: QUICK OVERVIEW
What We Like
What We Don't Like
With people having to spend more time at the office, looking after children and generally just being on the go all day, many find it hard to find time to get to the gym or even fit in a workout at home.
This mini elliptical or desk elliptical is the height of convenience. It is small and discreet enough for you to use while sitting at your desk, in front of the TV or while reading your child a bedtime story. It is so convenient that once you have tried it you will wonder how you ever managed without it.
Stamina InMotion Elliptical Trainer Review
The Stamina InMotion elliptical trainer is the most convenient way to get a light cardio workout in, no matter where you are or the time. Stamina as a brand has been around since 1987 and has been revolutionizing the home workout market.
The Stamina InMotion elliptical trainer was first released in 2014 and has since then been the one to beat. All other brands have tried to replicate this model in their own designs.
The Stamina InMotion elliptical trainer was designed and launched with the sole purpose of bringing low impact cardio workouts to everyone, regardless of time or space. Making the unit affordable, it is easily accessible by all and not only an elite few. It is also available in three stylish colors.
Who is this product for?
This elliptical trainer is designed in such a way that it does not know any age limits and is suitable for all ages. Anyone who wants to and can step on the stepper is able to get an efficient workout from it. If you are always on the go or busy in the office and don’t have the time for a workout, then the Stamina InMotion elliptical trainer is for you.
When your compact elliptical trainer arrives, it will need some assembly. In the box, you will receive a detailed assembly guide, parts list, a wrench, and a 6mm Allen wrench that you will need to assemble it. The user guide is packed with useful information which includes exercise guides, maintenance guides, and target heart rate zone estimated by age guide.
Overview of features
- Can be used while sitting or standing. If you use it standing, you will be exercising your core and burning calories; while sitting targets the lower body
- Multi-function fitness monitor: The electronic fitness monitor displays a total number of strides, strides per minute, exercise time as well as calories burned. It can also be set in scan mode which will scan through all your stats
- Forward or reverse motion: Changing it up and varying the pedal direction targets different muscles giving you a more effective workout
- Textured pedals: Give you a better grip so you don’t need to worry about slipping and can exercise with complete peace of mind
- Adjustable tension: Allows you to control the resistance and intensity of your workout. The tension is easily adjustable using the tension knob. No matter what the intensity, the Stamina elliptical trainer is quiet and discreet
- Compact and portable: When assembled the trainer is 24 x 20 x 12 inches and weighs 24 pounds. Small and light enough for you to take with you to the office and compact enough to take along on vacation
Tutorial/how to get the most out of it
Place the strider in the area where it will be used. It is recommended that it be placed on an equipment mat. Make sure that adequate space is available for access to, passage around and to dismount from the strider. A minimum of 20 inches on at least one side and 20 inches either behind or in front of the strider is sufficient. Once you have positioned the unit where you would like it, and have ensured that it is level, you are ready to start exercising.
It is best to start off with a sitting workout and then once you are more familiar with the elliptical, progress to a standing workout. If you don’t have good balance you should consider placing a chair next to the stepper to hold onto in case, you lose your balance.
The Stamina InMotion elliptical trainer is an easily affordable compact desk elliptical stepper, while it has all the basic features you need, you are paying for what you get. If you want a more complex, sturdier stepper with much more to offer, and you are willing to pay the price for it, take a look at the Cubii Pro Under Desk Elliptical trainer.
In conclusion, the Stamina InMotion elliptical trainer is an affordable, compact, and sought-after under-desk elliptical trainer. It has both sitting and standing functionality which is great to have in a compact elliptical. It is highly rated and recommended and will be a great addition to your exercise regime.